Students interested in applying for the internship program should submit an online application. A complete application package consists of the following materials:
1. A completed standard application
2. Cover letter, stating why you are interested in an internship in Alaska and Bridges
3. A current Curriculum Vitae
4. Three letters of recommendation, two of which must be from persons who have directly supervised your clinical work. Please submit no more than three letters.
5. Official transcripts of all graduate coursework.
6. All applicants are required to include work samples as part of the application package.
Please submit no more than the requested documents. All samples must be redacted, removing all identifying client information.
Breaches of confidentiality within the submitted samples will disqualify your application for further consideration and your program’s Director of Clinical Training will be notified.
All application materials must be received by November 8 to be considered. If applicants are invited to interview, they will be notified by email on or before December 11.
Bridges will conduct interviews. Bridges prefers interviews to be done in-person; however if traveling for the interview would present a significant hardship, the applicant can request a web-based interview using Skype or our tele-psych technology. These requests will be discussed with board members and granted on a case-by-case basis.
Send resume, attachments, and questions to email@example.com
Living & Working in Alaska
Prepare for the adventure of your life!
What makes Anchorage an exceptional place is the juxtaposition of urban with wild. Where else can you fish for salmon in the shadow of skyscrapers, or see a moose on your way to the symphony?
With 285,000 residents, Anchorage is a modern city with two universities, museums, a sports arena and world-class restaurants. Within the city limits are trails for hiking, biking and cross-country skiing, golf courses, and several peaks of the nation's largest national park, in the Chugach Mountains.